How to Install Ubuntu Applications Offline

How to Install Ubuntu Applications Offline

After I give a basic tutorial How to install ubuntu via terminal applications, this time I will give you a tutorial how to install ubuntu in Offline applications.
Well, maybe my friend there Ubuntu users who want to install the application but is constrained by the Internet network. Perhaps in this way can help.




1. First, my friend first download the master file search application that wants to mate. To search for web repository friend can visit here http://ubottu.com/ljl/apt/.

2. Select the version of ubuntu that pal wear. In this example I use Precise Version


3. Once the file is downloaded open a terminal and move to the folder where the application file is located. then type the command

sudo dpkg -i <nama_aplikasi>



Good luck Hopefully Helpful :-))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Operate Computer Operating System DOS

Effective Ways To Windows 8 Faster

How to Accelerate Internet Connection